欢迎访问51微商货源网 为你提供优质货源!
[美剧] 翡翠城/Emerald City 全集第1季第1集-知识学院-51微商货源网-贸易供应链批发网-全网最大的货源信息平台-51微商货源网是全网最大的货源信息平台,提供全面的微商货源信息和贸易供应链服务批发,助您轻松找到最合适的微商货源,提升供应链效率。

[美剧] 翡翠城/Emerald City 全集第1季第1集

[美剧] 翡翠城/Emerald City 全集第1季第1集剧本完整版

剧本 台词 字幕 笔记 中英文对照 纯英文 学英语 文本 PDF 文档 电子版 纸质版

这是今年五个《绿野仙踪》翻拍项目中第一个拿到「绿卡」的。这个项目被称作「黑色版」《绿野仙踪》,更像是一部带有童话色彩的《权力的游戏》(Game of Thrones)。它的主要取材对象不仅仅是《绿野仙踪》这本书,还包括原著作者L. Frank Baum在该书出版后续写的13本小说——穿甲的战士,相互争斗的王国以及名声显赫的巫师,等等。主人公是20多岁的Dorothy Gale,稀里糊涂地踏上了令她[展开全文]

这是今年五个《绿野仙踪》翻拍项目中第一个拿到「绿卡」的。这个项目被称作「黑色版」《绿野仙踪》,更像是一部带有童话色彩的《权力的游戏》(Game of Thrones)。它的主要取材对象不仅仅是《绿野仙踪》这本书,还包括原著作者L. Frank Baum在该书出版后续写的13本小说——穿甲的战士,相互争斗的王国以及名声显赫的巫师,等等。主人公是20多岁的Dorothy Gale,稀里糊涂地踏上了令她大开眼界的旅程。她将参与争夺奥兹国控制权的血腥战争,并且凭借自己坚强的意志笑到最后。Matt Arnold和Josh Friedman担任执行制片人。

【剧本】:

1 [wind moaning] [thunder rumbling] [suspenseful music] [woman panting] [baby cries] Shh, shh.

=>1 [风呻吟] [雷声隆隆] [悬疑音乐] [女人气喘吁吁] [婴儿哭泣]嘘,嘘。

Okay.

=> 好的。

[door opens] Please, I Im sorry.

=> [开门]请,我对不起。

Please help us.

=> 请帮助我们。

[thunder rumbling] [dramatic music] [engine turning over] [engine rumbles] X-ray technician to four south.

=> [雷声隆隆] [戏剧性的音乐] [引擎翻转] [发动机轰隆隆] X射线技术员向南四。

- Morning, Ollie.

=> - 早上,奥利。

- Good morning.

=> - 早上好。

Uh, I wouldnt give Mr.

=> 呃,我不会给Mr.

Richards Methotrax, if I were you.

=> Richards Methotrax,如果我是你的话。

Allergies, Sam.

=> 过敏,山姆。

Thank you.

=> 谢谢。

You try working 30 hours straight.

=> 你尝试连续工作30个小时。

Yeah, well, Im not the one who wanted to be a doctor.

=> 是啊,我不是那个想当医生的人。

You want to go out to dinner tonight? How about I just come over after dinner? You always come over after, but theres never any before.

=> 你今晚想出去吃晚餐?晚餐过后我过来怎么样?你总是过来,但之前从来没有。

- Look, all Im saying is - Dorothy? Its Mrs.

=> - 看,我只是说 - 多萝西?这是夫人。

Clifford.

=> 克利福德。

One time.

=> 一次。

For heavens sake.

=> 看在上帝的份上

Let me just have this one time.

=> 让我只有这一次。

Mrs.

=> 太太。

Clifford.

=> 克利福德。

Oh, hi, Dorothy.

=> 哦,嗨,桃乐丝

Just once, Id like the red.

=> 只有一次,我想要红色。

Its okay, Lisa.

=> 没关系,丽莎。

I got this.

=> 我懂了。

Thank you.

=> 谢谢。

- [hums] - You little trouble-maker.

=> - [哼哼] - 你这个小麻烦制造者。

- Give me that.

=> - 给我。

- [giggles] It looks like you went to war.

=> - [咯咯笑]看起来你去打仗了。

It was sort of like a war, actually.

=> 事实上,这就像一场战争。

You got everything but your nails.

=> 你得到了一切,但你的指甲。

This is true, this is true.

=> 这是真的,这是真的。

But I got those nails.

=> 但是我弄到了那些钉子

Look, I got those nails.

=> 看,我有那些钉子

Theyre wonderful.

=> 他们很棒。

It is a beautiful color, though.

=> 虽然这是一种美丽的颜色。

Come on, give me your hands.

=> 来吧,把你的手给我。

Dorothy.

=> 多萝西。

[solemn music] Aunt Em.

=> [庄严的音乐] Em阿姨

[speaking Spanish] But Stacey, were looking at a severe weather warning.

=> [西班牙语]但是斯泰西,我们正在看一个恶劣天气的警告。

- Thats right.

=> - 那就对了。

- Until about 11:00 p.

=> - 直到大约11:00 p。

m.

=>米

Until 11:00 tonight, and, of course, you all remember that awful tornado that swept through Theres a mix of 50s and 100s in there.

=> 直到今天晚上十一点,当然,你们都记得那可怕的龙卷风席卷了那里有50和100的混合。

50s are yellow.

=> 50年代是黄色的。

Just dont mix em up, Aunt Em, please.

=> 请不要混在一起,婶婶。

I told you to stop doing this.

=> 我告诉过你不要这样做

And I told you to stop lifting with your back - and go to the doctor.

=> 而且我告诉过你不要再背着你去找医生了。

- Im fine.

=> - 我很好。

You went to see her, didnt you? Karen.

=> 你去见她了,不是吗?卡伦。

Its all right.

=> 没关系。

She wouldnt have written you if she didnt want you to know her.

=> 如果她不想让你认识她,她就不会写信给你。

Im sure thats why she moved back here.

=> 我肯定这就是她搬回来的原因。

- I dont know her.

=> - 我不认识她。

- Hard to from your truck.

=> - 很难从你的卡车。

Yeah, well, nothing gets better in my truck, but nothing gets worse.

=> 是的,好吧,我的卡车里没有什么比这更好的,但没有什么事情变得更糟。

Dorothy, shes your mother.

=> 多萝西,她是你的母亲。

Youre my mother.

=> 你是我的母亲

And if she really wanted to know me, she wouldve reached out 20 years ago.

=> 如果她真的想认识我,她会在二十年前到达的。

Do you want to know what I wished for? [solemn music] I wished I was more.

=> 你想知道我想要什么吗? [庄重的音乐]我希望我更多。

Nothing fancy or nothing to brag about, just I dont know, I always imagined that when Id meet her, Id be more.

=> 没有什么花哨或没什么可吹嘘的,只是我不知道,我一直想象,当我见到她的时候,我会更多。

Thats a fine wish, but wishing doesnt make it so.

=> 这是一个美好的愿望,但希望不会这样做。

What if shes nothing like I imagined? What if Im nothing like how she imagined? Only one way to find out.

=> 如果她不像我想象的那样呢?如果我不像她想象的那样怎么样?只有一个办法找出来。

[thunder rumbling] [suspenseful music] [metal clattering] [thunder crashing] [electricity crackling] [electricity crackling] [wind howling] [thunder rumbles] [pounding] Karen! Ms.

=> [雷声隆隆] [悬疑音乐] [金属嘎嘎声] [雷声轰然] [电crack] [电crack] [风嚎] [雷声隆隆] [咚咚]卡伦!女士。

Chapman! Karen? Karen! [wind howling] [tense music] Ms.

=> 查普曼!卡伦?卡伦! [风嚎] [紧张的音乐]女士

Chapman? [dramatic sting] [gasps] [distorted musical wind down] [wind howls] Oh, no.

=> 查普曼? [戏剧性的刺] [喘气] [扭曲的音乐风] [风嚎]哦,不。

[gasps, whimpers] Its okay, its me.

=> [喘气,呜咽]没关系,是我。

Its me, Dorothy.

=> 是我,多萝西。

[whispers] Dorothy? Dorothy Dorothy.

=> [多声]多萝西?多萝西·多萝西。

[gasps, cries out] - You need help.

=> [喘气,呼喊] - 你需要帮助。

- No.

=> - 没有

- No, nobody can come in here.

=> - 不,没有人可以进来

- [sirens approach] - Dorothy, no.

=> - [警报方法] - 多萝西,没有。

- Hey! - No! - Hey, were in here! Dorothy, no police.

=> - 嘿! - 不! - 嘿,我们在这里!多萝西,没有警察。

Police not good.

=> 警察不好。

No.

=> 没有。

You have to run.

=> 你必须跑步。

You have to run! Hey, hey! Were in here! We need help! - [dog barks] - Hey hey! [wind roaring] Hey! Hey! [dog barks] Hey! Hey! Hey, we need help! No, no, no, no, no, dont shoot! No, no, dont shoot! - [intense musical buildup] - No! Stop! Stop, we need help! Shes [intense musical buildup] Aah! - [wind roaring] - [crashing, thudding] [Dorothy whimpers] [groans] [crashing, thudding] [tires squeal] [bang] [air hissing, engine stutters, stops] [bird caws distantly] [grunts softly] [dog barks] [tense music] Oh, God.

=> 你必须跑!嘿,嘿!我们在这里!我们需要帮助! - [狗吠] - 嘿嘿! [风咆哮]嘿!嘿! [狗吠]嘿!嘿!嘿,我们需要帮助!不,不,不,不,不要拍!不,不要拍! - [激烈的音乐积累] - 不!停止!停下来,我们需要帮助!她[激烈的音乐积聚]啊! - [风咆哮] - [碰撞,打砸] [多萝西呜咽] [呻吟] [crash,声] [轮胎尖叫] [b] [空气嘶嘶声,发动机停顿,停止] [鸟ca dist] [轻轻咕噜声] [狗树皮] [紧张的音乐]哦,天啊。

Oh, my God.

=> 哦,我的上帝。

No, no, no, no, no.

=> 不,不,不,不,不。

Come on, please.

=> 拜托,拜托。

Please.

=> 请。

[dog woofs quietly] [speaking foreign language] Im sorry, I dont understand you.

=>[安静的狗窝] [说外语]对不起,我不了解你。

Where am I? I dont know where I am.

=> 我在哪里?我不知道我在哪里

[speaking foreign language] [dog barks] [whispers] Good dog.

=> [说外语] [狗吠] [低语]好狗。

[growls] [whimpers] These are the Tribal Free Lands.

=> [咆哮] [呜咽]这些是部落自由的土地。

You are trespass.

=> 你是非法的。

Excuse me, I dont know how I got here.

=> 对不起,我不知道我是怎么来的。

If you could just point me to the nearest road look, I could I could just get a ride from there.

=> 如果你能把我指向最近的路面,我可以从那里搭车。

Please? [edgy music] You y-y-you found her.

=> 请? [前卫音乐]你呢,你找到了她。

You know this woman? Um, there was an accident, and she She stepped in front of me.

=> 你认识这个女人吗?呃,出事了,她走到我面前。

You killed her.

=> 你杀了她

This woman! I tried to help [speaking foreign language] [all speaking foreign language] Witch.

=> 这个女人!我试图帮助[说外语] [全部说外语]女巫。

[gasps] You killed the Mistress of the Eastern Wood, the Most Merciful and Stern.

=> [呼吸]你杀了东方木的女主人,最仁慈和最严厉的。

I told you, it was an accident.

=> 我告诉过你,这是个意外。

Only a witch can kill a witch.

=> 只有一个女巫可以杀死一个女巫。

Or The Beast Forever.

=> 或永远的野兽。

You are no beast.

=> 你不是野兽。

And Im no witch.

=> 而且我不是女巫。

Why are you doing this to me? I am Ojo of the Tribal Free Lands.

=> 你为什么这样对我?我是部落自由土地的奥乔。

You are trespass.

=> 你是非法的。

No, no, no, no! [grunting] Okay, no more! No more.

=> 不不不不! [咕]]好吧,不要再!不再。

Please, I was stuck in a storm.

=> 请,我被困在风暴中。

I was stuck in a storm I was gonna go see my mother and I dont know I dont know how I got here, but please! Please just dont put me back in the water.

=> 我被困在暴风雨中我要去看看我的母亲,我不知道我不知道我怎么到这里,但请!请不要把我放回水中。

Im no one.

=> 我不是。

Im no one! I really I really am no one.

=> 我不是人!我真的不是我。

I dont mean anything, I dont I dont I dont know anything.

=> 我什么都没有意思,我不知道我什么都不知道。

[whimpers] Please! She has sisters.

=> [呜咽]请!她有姐妹

In the West and in the North.

=> 在西方和北方。

And the Wizard of Oz you will most certainly have to answer to the Wizard of Oz.

=> 而“绿野仙踪”你肯定必须回答“绿野仙踪”。

[intense percussive rhythm] [dramatic music] [dramatic piano music] Why do I get the feeling, Isabel, when I stop playing, youre gonna deliver some horrible news? Something has happened in the East.

=> [强烈的打击乐节奏] [戏剧性的音乐] [戏剧性的钢琴音乐]为什么当我停止播放的时候,伊莎贝尔感觉到,你会传递一些可怕的消息呢?东方发生了一些事情。

[moody music] [indistinct whispering] - Its the Wizard.

=> [喜怒无常的音乐] [隐隐约约的低语] - 这是巫师。

- Sir.

=> - 先生

Sir.

=> 先生。

This drone was over the Tribal Free Lands last night near the Munjakin village.

=> 这架无人机昨晚在Munjakin村附近的部落自由土地。

[machinery ticks] Wait.

=> 等等。

Slower.

=> 比较慢。

Closer, closer.

=> 更紧密,更接近。

- Do we know what it is? - Not yet.

=> - 我们知道它是什么吗? - 还没。

But it tore the sky.

=> 但它撕裂了天空。

And that is the First True Sign.

=> 这是第一个真正的标志。

Now The Beast Forever will rise.

=> 现在兽永远会升起。

Go East, Eamonn.

=> 去East,Eamonn。

Find out who or what fell from the sky.

=> 找出谁从天空坠落。

Make sure it stays fallen.

=> 确保它保持下降。

Dont you want your High Council to examine the First True Sign? If its alive, kill it.

=> 你不想让你的高级委员会审查第一个真正的标志吗?如果它还活着,杀死它。

If its dead, bury it.

=> 如果死了,就把它埋了。

Whatever it is, it doesnt come back here.

=> 无论如何,它不会回到这里。

Doesnt come back to Emerald City.

=> 不回到翡翠城。

[wind whistles] [suspenseful music] [speaking foreign language] Whats happening? [speaking foreign language] A decision has been made.

=> [风吹口哨] [悬疑音乐] [说外语]发生了什么事? [说外语]做出了决定。

You are to be exiled from the Tribal Free Lands, never to return.

=> 你将从部落自由土地流放,永不回头。

I will take you to our border.

=> 我会带你到我们的边界。

And then what? And then you will step over it.

=> 然后什么?然后你会跨过它。

[moody music] [grunts] Your toto looks hungry.

=> [喜怒无常的音乐] [咕噜声]你的托托看起来很饿。

My toto? "Toto" is dog in our language.

=> 我的托托? “托托”在我们的语言是狗。

[soft clattering] Medicine.

=> [软cla]药。

For my head.

=> 为我的头。

Are you a healer? I guess.

=> 你是治疗师吗?我猜。

I like to help people.

=> 我喜欢帮助别人。

When theyre not trying to drown me.

=> 当他们不想淹死我的时候

What is that? Is that the beast you were talking about? No.

=> 那是什么?那是你在说的野兽吗?没有。

The Beast Forever drowned this and hundreds like it.

=> 永远的野兽淹死了这个,数百人喜欢它。

So the beast is a flood? Beast Forever takes many forms.

=> 那野兽是洪水?野兽永远采取多种形式。

Floods that meet the sky.

=> 满足天空的洪水。

Fires that water cannot extinguish.

=> 火是水不能熄灭的。

Monstrosities that slither and soar.

=> 怪异的滑行和飙升。

So how do you stop it? Who stopped it before? A wizard.

=> 那么你怎么阻止它呢?谁之前阻止过它?一个巫师。

With those.

=> 和那些。

Eternal Warriors.

=> 永恒的勇士。

They formed a wall around Emerald City to keep The Beast Forever from flooding our entire world.

=> 他们在翡翠城(Emerald City)周围形成了一堵墙,使“永恒的野兽”不至于淹没整个世界。

Yeah, definitely not Kansas.

=> 是的,绝对不是堪萨斯州。

[lightly edgy music] [moaning] [sighs] Mmm [indistinct singing] [woman giggling] [indistinct chatter] [women giggling] [indistinct chatter] Mistress of the Western Fields.

=> [轻微的尖锐的音乐] [呻吟] [叹气]嗯[模糊的唱歌] [女人咯咯地笑声] [朦胧的喋喋不休] [女人咯咯地笑声] [朦胧的喋喋不休]西域的女主人公。

Vessel of Truth and Solace.

=> 真相和安慰的船。

Sorry to keep you waiting.

=> 对不起,让你久等了。

You should have sent someone ahead.

=> 你应该先送人。

I did.

=> 我做到了。

Well, you should have sent someone else.

=> 那么你应该派人去别的。

So many soldiers here We tend to lose a few.

=> 这么多的士兵我们往往会失去一些。

Especially when theyre afraid.

=> 特别是当他们害怕的时候。

Theres rumors of magic.

=> 有传言说魔法。

If it were magic, it wouldnt be yours, would it? The rip in the sky? No.

=> 如果它是魔法,那不会是你的,是吗?天空中的裂痕?没有。

No magic here.

=> 这里没有魔法。

I found a new line of work, thanks to you.

=> 我找到了新的工作路线,谢谢你。

It has begun.

=>已经开始了。

- First True Sign.

=> - 第一个真正的标志。

- It is.

=> - 它是。

- There is no doubt.

=> - 毫无疑问。

- Hmm.

=> - 嗯。

You may know everything there is to know about The Beast Forever.

=> 你可能知道所有关于“永远的野兽”的知识。

Im sure my sister in the North only picks the best and brightest for the Wizards Council.

=> 我敢肯定,我在北方的姐姐只选择了巫师理事会的最好和最聪明的。

Mistress West But you were a baby the last time it came.

=> 西部女主人但是你最后一次还是个婴儿。

You wouldnt be so eager to reach that conclusion - Thats enough.

=> 你不会那么急于得出这个结论 - 这就够了。

- If you remembered.

=> - 如果你记得。

Enough! How far along are you? Arent they supposed to be whats that word? Chaste? Helps keep them focused on saving the world.

=> 足够!你还有多远?难道他们不应该是那个词吗?纯洁?帮助他们专注于拯救世界。

Isnt that Glindas only rule? I couldnt do it.

=> 这不是格林达唯一的规定吗?我做不到。

Too much love to be had.

=> 太爱了。

Hes the father.

=> 他是父亲

Safest way, around.

=> 最安全的方式,周围。

Shortest way, through.

=> 最短的路,通过。

Then I vote around.

=> 然后我投票。

Around as we can go.

=> 我们可以走了

Through.

=> 通过。

[yells] - Ah! - [crow squawks] [grunting and groaning] [moaning] [muffled cries] [giggling] [eerie music] What is this place? A prison.

=> [大叫] - 啊! - [乌鸦声] [咕噜咕噜声] [呻吟] [闷闷不乐的声音] [咯咯笑] [怪异的音乐]这个地方是什么?一座监狱。

Prison of the Abject.

=> 卑鄙的监狱。

Most secure.

=> 最安全的。

For anyone who violates the Wizards law against magic.

=> 对于任何违反魔法师魔法的人。

Whos that? My wife.

=> 那是谁?我的太太。

- Im sorry.

=> - 对不起。

- You should be.

=> - 你应该。

You killed the witch that put them here.

=> 你杀了把他们放在这里的女巫

Maybe the only one who can free them.

=> 也许唯一一个可以释放他们的人。

[dramatic musical sting] Follow the brick road to the Emerald City.

=> [戏剧性的音乐刺痛]沿着通往翡翠城的砖路。

The Wizard is there.

=> 向导在那里。

Tell your apologies to him.

=> 向你道歉。

Can this Wizard take me home? Thats all I want, I just I just really want to go home.

=> 这个向导能带我回家吗?这就是我想要的,只是我真的想回家。

The Wizard is great and powerful.

=> 向导是伟大而强大的。

He can get you home.

=> 他可以让你回家。

[whimsical music] Poppy pollen.

=> [异想天开的音乐]罂粟花粉。

Opium.

=> 鸦片。

Thanks.

=> 谢谢。

Do not thank me.

=> 不用谢我。

I voted to have you killed.

=> 我投票给你杀了

Um, Toto? [sweeping instrumentals] [ominous music] [whines] [panting, shaky breaths] [crow caws] [panting] Help me.

=> 呃托托? [扫地乐器] [不祥的音乐] [呜呜声] [气喘吁吁,颤抖的呼吸] [乌鸦的大镰刀] [喘着气]帮助我。

[Dorothy grunts] [crow caws] [Dorothy grunting] [man groans] [both grunting and groaning] [both groan] You okay? [panting] I cant feel my arms.

=> [多萝西咕噜声] [乌鸦ca] [多萝西哼哼] [男人呻吟] [既哼哼又哼哼] [都呻吟]你好吗? [喘着气]我感觉不到我的手臂。

[groans] [grunts] You have a deep wound here.

=> [呻吟] [咕噜声]你在这里有一个很深的伤口。

[cries out] What happened to you? I I dont know.

=> [呼喊]你怎么了?我不知道。

I dont remember.

=> 我不记得了。

How about your name? [stammers] Whats your name? No! Im just gonna check your head.

=> 你的名字怎么样? [结巴]你叫什么名字?没有!我只是要检查你的头。

Im a healer.

=> 我是治疗师

[dramatic music] I think youre too late.

=> [戏剧音乐]我想你太迟了。

This is probably yours.

=> 这可能是你的。

It was at your feet.

=> 它在你的脚下。

Im gonna put it away, okay? Its getting dark.

=> 我要把它拿走,好吗?天快黑了。

We should try and find some food.

=> 我们应该尝试找到一些食物。

Am I coming with you? I dont know.

=> 我和你一起来吗?我不知道。

Are you? [dramatic music] Wizards Guard approaching! The girl is gone.

=> 你是? [戏剧音乐]向导卫士逼近!女孩走了。

But the Witch of the East remains.

=> 但是东方女巫仍然存在。

That looks good.

=> 看起来不错。

Could you, um I wish I could say Im not usually this useless, but, um maybe I am.

=> 你能不能,我希望我能说我通常不是这个无用的,但是,也许我是。

You dont look useless.

=> 你看起来没有用处。

How do I look? I actually dont know what I look like.

=> 我看起来怎么样?我其实不知道我的样子。

Youre very h Very? We should name you.

=> 你非常非常喜欢?我们应该为你命名。

Even the dog has a name.

=> 连狗都有名字

Uh, well, whatever you want to call me.

=> 呃,不管你想给我打电话。

No.

=> 没有。

No, thats too much responsibility.

=> 不,这是太多的责任。

- No, its not.

=> - 不,这不对。

- Yes, it is.

=> - 是的。

- A name has permanence.

=> - 名字有永久性

- Well, all the more reason.

=> - 好吧,所有的原因。

Well, I try to avoid responsibility and permanence.

=> 那么,我尽量避免责任和永久性。

Whats the first name that comes to your mind? - Im not doing this.

=> 你想到的第一个名字是什么? - 我没有这样做

- Go.

=> - 走。

- I cant.

=> - 我不能。

- First name.

=> - 名字。

- No, I - Comes to your mind.

=> - 不,我 - 进入你的脑海。

- Right now, go.

=> - 现在,去。

- Lucas.

=> - 卢卡斯。

[emotional music] Lucas? Is it terrible? [chuckles] Why Lucas? Its the town where I grew up.

=> [情绪音乐]卢卡斯?这太可怕了吗? [笑]为什么卢卡斯?这是我长大的城镇。

Huh.

=> 呵呵。

So Lucas is home? Mm-hmm.

=> 所以卢卡斯是在家吗? MM-嗯。

All right.

=> 好吧。

Well, Lucas it is.

=> 那么,卢卡斯呢。

[dark music] [dramatic music] [grunts] Dorothy.

=> [黑暗的音乐] [戏剧性的音乐] [咕噜声]多萝西。

Dorothy.

=> 多萝西。

Dorothy.

=> 多萝西。

Hey, youre hurt.

=> 嘿,你受伤了

Prison Prison of Abject.

=> 监狱监狱。

I woke with the strangest taste in my mouth.

=> 我用我嘴里最奇怪的口味醒来。

You.

=

我要入驻(留言后专人第一时间快速对接)

已有 1826 商家通过我们找到了合作客户

知识学院项目推荐

倒爷货源网
倒爷货源网
联系方式:
热度:
查看详情
莆田潮牌宝藏鞋靴
莆田潮牌宝藏鞋靴
联系方式:5822519
热度:
查看详情
广州潮牌一件代发
广州潮牌一件代发
联系方式:26161688
热度:
查看详情
广州高端服装
广州高端服装
联系方式:sm218588
热度:
查看详情
莆田尖货
莆田尖货
联系方式:ohh16861
热度:
查看详情
知识学院排行榜
  • 1广州潮牌一件代发130
    广州潮牌一件代发
    联系方式:26161688
    热度:
    查看详情>>
  • 2莆田潮牌宝藏鞋靴94
    莆田潮牌宝藏鞋靴
    联系方式:5822519
    热度:
    查看详情>>
  • 3广州高端服装52
    广州高端服装
    联系方式:sm218588
    热度:
    查看详情>>
  • 4莆田尖货38
    莆田尖货
    联系方式:ohh16861
    热度:
    查看详情>>
  • 5高品质箱包35
    高品质箱包
    联系方式:ohh168861
    热度:
    查看详情>>
  • 6名客供应链20
    名客供应链
    联系方式:
    热度:
    查看详情>>
  • 7微夸网18
    微夸网
    联系方式:
    热度:
    查看详情>>
    • 知识指南
    • 经营技巧
    • 知识营销
    首页 |网站简介 |网站声明 |我要入驻 |新闻资讯 |资讯动态